Το μεγαλύτερο subwoofer του κόσμου;

• Zampelis

Zampelis

Registered

link

Πάντα ονειρεύμουν να μετατρέψω το κάτω δωμάτιο σε ηχείο!!!

1  30 Mar 2013  
  • Zampelis

Zampelis

Registered

Και εδώ η υποατομική επιταχυντική χρονομηχανή του τύπου που έχτισε το δωμάτιο.

Μεταφέρει τα βινύλια που παίζονται σε αυτή πίσω στον χρόνο πρίν γδαρθούν!!! Και μετά μου λες εμένα για DSD!

(Βεβαια πλάκα κανω, δεν έχω ιδέα τι ακριβώς κάνει!!)

link

2  30 Mar 2013  
  • Zampelis

Zampelis

Registered

Ποπο! Καλά ο τύπος γράφει ιστορία!! Άκου τι λέει εδώ:

" the D/A converter i use is a 24/192 but maybe useless, because the AUDIO CD works at 16/44K1 and today it is possible to demonstrate that with higher speed files, if downloaded from the internet, the sound always will be worst than the 16/44K1 direct played from the MASTER CD.

This because the internet runs normally over fiber-optic links, continuously restoring the data every X kilometers, even if the data at the end is EXACTLY the SAME sent out in terms of bits. NO one bit has been lost via the error correction TCP/IP protocol.

It is not a MATTER of BITS lost, but a matter of WHERE THE BITS has run thru. Incredible but true. There is NO instrument in the world to measure this. The human ear can instead thru music.

You will understand better when I will explain what the ACCELERATORE ADIMENSIONALE does and why it does it.

It takes a bit to explain, because this exit from science and physics as known up to date. What happens into this unit is not even known by all the scientists of the world even if they work at NASA or CERN in Ginevra. I think only NICOLA TESLA has found out something (and me of course), but data transmission was not already used at TESLA time.

To understand I have to introduce some concepts that are not considered yet by science. Well, I have to say that someone has tried, but it was only theory. Now the theory has become practice, because of the realization of the ACCELERATORE ADIMENSIONALE THAT GIVES THE PROOF. ALways keep in mind that teh ACCELERATORE ADIMENSIONALE is COMPLETELY PASSIVE.

a - we live in a world/universe made of MATTER

b - the MATTER is related to ENERGY -> E= mc2 -> Einstein (this is the realtionship into the TIME/SPACE environments)

c - if the MATTER would fall into ZERO the ENERGY should become INFINITE to withstand to the c2 ---> E/0 = INFINITE while the relationship says that the MAX is c^2

d- if MATTERS goes to ZERO what happens? If it goes to ZERO, we EXIT the TIME/SPACE environment.

e - Is it possible? YES it is. The fact that nobody has done it, does not mean that is not possible. Even a TV set was not possible to be thought in the year 1200!!!

f - the E= mc2 relationship states the relation INTO TIME/SPACE environment. NOT OUTSIDE of it. So this relation in our universe is always true.

g - who creates the MATTER and the ENERGY related to?

Of course not the IGSS BOSON that scientist are trying to foolish us with. Who CREATES the MATTER is: INFORMATION.

There is a relationship between INFORMATION out of TIME/SPACE (the left side of the image below) towards Energy/matter into TIME/SPACE (the right side). Between the two sides we swap from INFORMATION towards MATTER/ENERGY and viceversa. The DIMENSIONAL BARRIER in between is where the "neutrins" fall to "zero mass" but still feeding INFORMATION from one side to the other. Each "neutrin" when falls down into the CAMPO UNIVERSALE, has NON MASS and becomes PURE INFORMATION (and viceversa when comes from the INFORMATION FIELD acquire a small mass that is than pass to orther bigger mass particles). This could be a very good theory, if the COMPLETELY PASSIVE ACCELERATORE ADIMENSIONALE would not still exist, but now, the ACCELERATORE demonstrates that by resonating a DIGITAL DATA INFORMATION FLOW (considered PERFECTLY STABLE and not modifyable by any means into which this is flowing - bits will still be bits), we achieve MORE INFORMATIONS than the one effectively we have.

"

3  30 Mar 2013  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved