ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΘΝΙΚΗ ΜΑΣ

• Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I would love to see that work in reality...we can do it as an experiment on a piano, keyboard, etc..

13  16 Jun 2010  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

Mikekan wrote:
    The best solution would be to cancel the sound by producing the same frequencies in opposite phase!

The best solution would be to place the horns in the @$$ of the fools they blow them...

14  16 Jun 2010  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

.......ΟΜΩΣ........

την Δευτέρα, οι διοργανωτές του μουντιάλ της νότιας αφρικής απέρριψαν την απαγόρευση της βουβουζέλας...και όχι μόνον αυτό....

υπάρχουν βάσιμες υποψίες πως αυτές θα μεταφερθούν και στα ευρωπαϊκά γήπεδα με αρχή τον θεσμό του champions league όπου συμμετέχει η ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΤΡΙΑ ΠΑΝΑΘΑ...γι αυτό...

ΤΡΕΜΕΤΕ ΓΑΒΡΕΛΕΣ
    ΕΡΧΟΝΤΑΙ ΟΙ ΒΑΖΕΛΕΣ
    ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΒΟΥΒΟΥΖΕΛΕΣ

15  16 Jun 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ ΡΕ ΜΑΓΚΕΣ!

16  17 Jun 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Πρώτο ματς στο mundial που ανατράπηκε σκορ, ματσάρα και μπαλάρα από την ΕΛΛΑΔΑΡΑ μας...!!!!!!!!

17  17 Jun 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I am very very happy Greece won, and not by waiting to lose, but they fought and won and they deserved it.

Bravo for the Greek Soccer team. Bravo..Let us see what they do against Argentina. I don't see them as hot as they say they are....

18  17 Jun 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Πολύ χαρά πολύ συγκίνηση, είχα καιρό να κλάψω μετά από αγώνα!

19  17 Jun 2010  

page 2/2 rows 12/19 first page  previous page  goto page...  next page  last page 
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved