Sleeping the High End way!!

• Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186[/ATTACH]

I suppose you could call this the canopy bed of the future, provided the future had the white and sterile look of certain dystopian science fiction films.

The purpose of the “canopy” on this Canopi system bed isnʼt for aesthetics, but designed to cool the bed itself. Think of it as a cooling blanket for a canopy bed, but the blanket lies on the canopy itself.

Yes, that is the purpose of the big shelf thing over the bed. It is a cool air distributor, and it uses air from under the bed, and then cools it via a wall-mounted air conditioner.

Now here is the kicker. The unit itself costs about $4,500, which is a pretty high price to pay. I donʼt know if that is worth the price just to be cool at night. I suppose that if you live in a region of a hot climate, then it could be cheaper than leaving the air conditioner on, right?

Something tells me that this could be one of those products that could be very cool at first, but would result in waking up chilly. Itʼs like when I mess with that cooler/heater units in hotel rooms. Usually I end up feeling really cold or hot in just a few hours.

By the way, I can easily see myself hitting my head on that flat thing.

link

1  22 May 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

A bed is one of the most important things of our everyday life! If you sleep well, you have good chances your day will turn up as you expect it! Bottom line, I would invest in a good bed!

2  22 May 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I am trying to get it online as we speak!!

For me, sleeping is as important as air!

3  22 May 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

It is the first thing I am going to invest to when I move to my new house Tony! ......I mean after the stereo.....ho ho ho

4  22 May 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

link

Kai αυτο θελω...

5  22 May 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Trouble wrote:
    link
    Kai αυτο θελω...

hmmm ,it has a point...

6  22 May 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Εχουνε φοβερα προιοντα! Μεχρι ξυπνιτηρι να πεταει!!!!!!!

7  22 May 2010  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved