Giuseppe Verdi. Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi (Italian pronunciation: [dʒuˈzɛpp

• Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi
    (Italian pronunciation: [dʒuˈzɛppe ˈverdi]; 13 October 1813 – 27 January 1901) was an Italian Romantic composer, mainly of opera. He was one of the most influential composers of the 19th century.

His works are frequently performed in opera houses throughout the world and, transcending the boundaries of the genre, some of his themes have long since taken root in popular culture - such as "La donna è mobile" from Rigoletto, "Va, pensiero" (The Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves) from Nabucco, "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" (The Drinking Song) from La traviata and the "Grand March" from Aida. Although his work was sometimes criticized for using a generally diatonic rather than a chromatic musical idiom and having a tendency toward melodrama,Verdiʼs masterworks dominate the standard repertoire a century and a half after their composition.

Giuseppe Anickoli Verdi (English pronunciation [Jewʼzeppe ʽA-Nickoliʼverdi] 13 October 2010 is a Mexican Chihuahua born in Petralona, Athens-Greece in the 21st Century. His early works frequently shown on the internet and throughout art galleries throughout Elliniko and Glyfada, very quickly went to Thessalonika and surrounding areas close to Agios Athanasios.

His works transcend human despair and sorrow into beauty and fruitful flowering moments for all that experience him. Popular culture finds itself in a movement or transition of genres upon seeing his popular customs.

With his work, such as “La Kopros e mobile” from eating Rigoletto and his leftovers from his devouring work on “Nabuc Derma Sakaki alla Antoin” has left some to criticize his “diet-on-tonic” rather than a “Pro Puppy Plan” gastro intestinal idiom having a tendency towards “melo/klama-apo-gelio”.

Giuseppeʼs masterworks including (Ksisimo kolou ala Patoma) dominate the floor of the “Pothitos” era for centuries, it seems, after each “bowel movement”.

Giuseppe may be at the start of his life, but he has left an impression beyond any Chihuahua on earth as you, the reader will read about as his “works of wonder” are in progress.

Stay tuned…..

1  28 Nov 2010  
  • awebuser

awebuser

Registered

Guiseppe looks to be destined for greatness I'm sure they will be teaching his works for years to come. He actually appears to be deep in thought perhaps masterminding his next concerto or maybe he is just chasing rabbits or something, who knows. On a separate note I love Verdi especially Aida and his arias are wonderfully intimate. A truly great musician.

2  30 Nov 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Not bad for an abuser!!! I mean for a first pot.

Tell us about you Awebuser? Where you at and what and what do u listen 2?

And yes Aida I believe has to be in my top ten list favourites of all time!! Of course depending on composer/orchestra and recording.

Are u a digital or analogue lover?

3  30 Nov 2010  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved