EΞΑΠΑΤΗΣΗ !!!

• gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Today I received the following message:

//Fraud

Hello, I have just joined ACA to make contact with you. I have recently had contact with a person in Athens who has been advertising Hi End machines on Audiogon. The is also a person in

Copenhagen who has also had contact with him.

He has operated under the name Dr Wadia. He advertised an EMM Labs CDSA SE for sale. I did a deal with him and he has disappeared. I wired the money to a bank in Athens and the account

name was "Collias" I have a scanned copy of his identity all in Greek. Can you help me . There can only be a few people in Athens with a CDSA !

He said he was a retired attorney , 70 years old. His whole identity may be a fraud. Any Ideas. Howard Morgan , " elderbin "//

1  15 Mar 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I think everyone on all the sites of Greece concerning hi end MUST TRY TO FIND THIS ASSHOLE!!!

ALL WE NEED IS TO LOSE OUR NAME.....NO WAY!!!!

2  15 Mar 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

i do not beleive anyone's words...

3  15 Mar 2011  
  • gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Μπορεί να είναι ψεύτικη η καταγγελία. Παρ' όλα αυτά μίλησα με τον αντιπρόσωπο της EMM labs στην Ελλάδα και τον πληροφόρησα για τα σχετικά.
    Δεν ήξερε απολύτως τίποτα, είπε θα το ψάξει και θα μας ενημερώσει μέσω του Ανδρέα (φίλος του).
    'Οτι σχετικό μου το λέτε εννοείτε.

4  15 Mar 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I know what your saying mano,but really....what does it take for some people to do some research into this

5  15 Mar 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Good job Prez..

I think we have to write to all the high end sites now. avsite ktl

6  15 Mar 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

Trouble wrote:
    Good job Prez..
    I think we have to write to all the high end sites now. avsite ktl

a friendly recommendation... Do not do this before you 're sure that this is truth...

7  15 Mar 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Manos_Bits wrote:
    a friendly recommendation... Do not do this before you 're sure that this is truth...

Okay, the prez can ask for proof, but when we get it, will you believe it then Mano?

8  15 Mar 2011  
  • gherop

gherop

ACA Member

I asked for a scanned copy as an attachment and anything else he thinks that will help...
    ( to my email address)

9  15 Mar 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

There is a strong reason to believe that this fraud letter is a FRAUD.

The same exact letter was sent to someone to Akis, from Finland...Same words were used. Aki will be giving us the email if he can find it.

I will print it when he finds it.

So, it looks like Manos might be right....which is a good thing this time...

10  15 Mar 2011  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

I am actually aware of a Greek guy that is doing "business" by "selling" things....he doesnt have....in audiogon and audiomarkt.

11  16 Mar 2011  
  • gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Είναι σαν τα τηλεφωνήματα για βόμβες. Όλοι ξέρουν ότι 99% είναι φάρσα, όμως έρευνα γίνεται...
    Ο τύπος δεν έστειλε τίποτα, άρα λήξη συναγερμού.
    Εμείς πάντως κάναμε το καθήκον μας.

12  16 Mar 2011  

page 1/2 rows 12/13 first page  previous page  goto page...  next page  last page 
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved