Bull**** I cannot live with any more

• Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

A few days ago I had AlexH at my home, we were with his family and it was an evening filled with American style spare ribs and chicken wings.

It was great, but when we started to talk about ACA, I found out that I have become a total asshole. Let me explain.

When I was younger, I felt I could accept peoples mistakes. I felt it was just and proper. Actually, that was my job as a shrink.

As I get older, I feel life is too short to try to fool yourself by accepting behaviours and the misdoings of people. I feel I do not have to accept bull****, like allowing people to enter areas where we know they will not construct but destroy.

I feel that many people in ACA have reached a period of time where they have changed.

I would like to hear and share those changes with you.

Would anyone like to continue my start. It can be about anything. Not just acceptance of the insane...

1  3 Jan 2011  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Μe 2 Tony, I have changed in this matter very much, on the past I could take peoples stupid actions, now I feel can take a lot less...

2  3 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Do you think its because we are older....or simple smarter, and we know what we don't want in our lives...

3  18 Jan 2011  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Both!

I used to be naive and think all people are good!

4  19 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

please check out the new music video in montreal when you get home today...u will love it...

5  19 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Mikekan wrote:
    Both!
    I used to be naive and think all people are good!

Do you think it is a vice?

6  19 Jan 2011  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved