ΕΙ ΚΤ 90 Needed.....

• Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

If anyone has any of these babies, that measure 15000, then please contact me...

1  29 Jan 2011  
  • Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Τόνυ σου βρήκα ΚΤ90 αλλά έχουν τρελαθεί εντελώς και μου ζητάει 135 USD την κάθε μία.
    Κοίτα το mail που μου έστειλε. Είναι από ΗongΚong.
    "Ei KT 90 in same batch and codes in 16 pcs, the price is US$135 each, may I suggest use the EH KT90 @US$32.50 each."
    Ένας άλλος που αγοράζω λάμπες από την Γερμανία τις ίδιες λάμπες με εξαιρετικό ματσάρισμα τις πουλάει 156? την τετράδα. Κοίτα εδώ link

2  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

With that amount of money, I might as well go buy a used AMP and sell what I have with a new pair of electro harmonix KT 90's which I buy matched in Greece for 40 euros each!!!!!!!!!!

Are they crazy....135 bucks a piece!!!!!!

I will go to the site which you have stated.

Thanks....

3  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Toptubes wrote:
    Τόνυ σου βρήκα ΚΤ90 αλλά έχουν τρελαθεί εντελώς και μου ζητάει 135 USD την κάθε μία.
    "Ei KT 90 in same batch and codes in 16 pcs, the price is US$135 each, may I suggest use the EH KT90 @US$32.50 each."
    Ένας άλλος που αγοράζω λάμπες από την Γερμανία τις ίδιες λάμπες με εξαιρετικό ματσάρισμα τις πουλάει 156? την τετράδα. Κοίτα εδώ link

Are they mark 3? Like mine are?

4  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Δεν τα βρήκα....που είναι κουκλε?

5  29 Jan 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

Ας τες ρε Τονυ... Τι τις ψάχνεις τώρα αυτές τις λάμπες... είναι πολύ δυσεύρετες και σπάνιες... Το εργοστάσιο έκλεισε... Ποιος νά 'χει τέτοιες λάμπες πια... και μάλιστα σε άριστη κατάσταση... !!!

Tony's note.....YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!.....its like showing a diabetic fresh milk chocolate vre!!

6  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

ARE u SERIOUS!!!!

ARE THEY GRADE 3? NOS?

7  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Toptubes wrote:

156 euro FOR FOUR BULBS, series 3 NOS....good deal.

8  29 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Okay, all bulbs working and the Ushers are playing so well Kelly and I are in SHOCK!!!!!!!

It is unrecognizable, how much difference bulbs can make. And I do not mean changing type of bulb but just getting a nos instead of bulb which 2 or three years old.

Sincerely, with the upgrade that Tsakridis did, but allowing 270mv though instead of 250, my speakers reacted instantly with such a pleasant bass and mid that the entire family was in awe. The 231v that was measured before plugging in the machines could have helped although I know that 230 is the limit.

I tied the Tsakiidis Electrical filter and protector on the system and decided to keep it as it seems to help in more ways than one. I will do a blind test on that latter on this month to see though if its in my mind or not.

9  14 Feb 2011  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved