Obscure audio Παρουσίαση για το ACA

• gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Πολύ σύντομα η OBSCURE AUDIO του κ. Παναγιώτη Μπάκα, θα μας φιλοξενήσει στον εκθεσιακό χώρο της στη Βούλα και ανάμεσα σε άλλα μηχανήματα που αντιπροσωπεύει (π.χ Wavac) θα μας παρουσιάσει και το νέο ηχείο που έλαβε τη μεγαλύτερη ΔΙΑΚΡΙΣΗ στην έκθεση Hi-End του Μονάχου.
    Είμαστε σε συνενόηση μαζί του για τον καθορισμό Ημερομηνίας.
    Θα είναι μια πάρα πολύ καλή εμπειρία...

Γιώργος

Διαβάστε τι έγραψε το 6moon...
    “Tune Audio showed their Anima 3-way horns with active Pulse horn-loaded subwoofer. Electronics were by Aries Cerat. This was my favorite system by far. It was wildly impractical and desirous of space and funds I don't have of course. But that's the fun of attending shows. One makes encounters of the 4th kind which, though short-lived, confirm what's achievable to reset personal goals at home. I'd been impressed with Tune Audio already at their first showing during the Athen hifi show. In a rather larger space in Munich this first impression merely compounded. Best Sound of the Show? From what I heard—which was a small fraction—absolutely.”

1  16 Jun 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Do you want the event LIVE and recorded G?

2  16 Jun 2011  
  • gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Why not.
    Panagiotis must agree...

3  16 Jun 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

είναι μια πολύ καλή ιδέα...

και μιας και έπεσε η ιδέα αυτή, σκέφτομαι πως έχουμε τόσους κατασκευαστές και αντιπροσώπους μέλη μας...

θα μπορούσαν αυτά τα μέλη να πραγματοποιούν ανά διαστήματα meetings-ακροάσεις στους επαγγελματικούς τους χώρους...

θα ήταν καλό και για το club και για τους ίδιους...

4  16 Jun 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

When is this going to happen? And I hope he has an Internet connection......with a password and ID he can give us. Everything is perfectly set up. Please remember I am leaving July 1st until the end of summer!!! Holidays are taking up a lot of time this year!!!

Η φτωχια θελει καλοπερασει!!

The only thing we need is a mailing list of his so we can send it to tell people where to go and when. We will make it into an event live on ACA facebook also. The Live broadcast will then be put into our archives at ustream.

I can download it from there and send it to them on a dvd for instance.

But I can train anyone who wants to, to do it when I am gone, and thus I will be able to see live what you guys are doing, if its in July or August.

5  17 Jun 2011  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved