Finally!

• Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Καλορίζικα και να σου ζήσουνε τα μωρά Μιχάλη μου. Εύχομαι να είναι αυτά που έψαχνες τόσο καιρό...καλά δεν νομίζω αλλά λέμε τώρα. Για κανένα χρόνο θα την βγάλεις μετά όλα τα μηχανήματα αρχίζουν τα δικά τους κόλπα, να πιάνουν μούχλα, βρωμάνε, χοντραίνουν δεν ακούνε το μπαμπά τους και πολλά άλλα τέτοια…και πρέπει να τα αλλάζεις...μέχρι τότε σου εύχομαι καλές ακροάσεις. Και τώρα που είσαι χαρούμενος ελπίζω να με αφήσετε να μπω στο members only forum που δεν μπορώ να μπω εδώ και 3 μήνες και ο Τόνυ δεν μπόρεσε να λύσει το τεχνικό πρόβλημα εκτός και αν με έχετε στην απέξω για να μη βλέπω τι γράφετε.

Κυριάκος

13  10 Oct 2010  
  • Desire

Desire

Registered

My deepest condolences for the loss of your previous speakers. I personally knew them little but had enjoyed their company and found them quite refreshing. They were good speakers. They had no enemies, because they never spoke bad or laid out a bad note on anyone or anything they were reproducing. I know they are in a better place, where they do not feel the pain they did while with you Mike. I wish them the best on their journey.

As for the new kids on the block as Kuriako so well put it. I can only wish the father courage and insatiable listening pleasures. I greet them as Mike would, and as a whole, the entire ACA family is smiling with you my friend. We all know the emotions, the intangible and uncontrollable awe you feel whilst listening to differences you have never heard before.
    Every time a member is in your position we all feel as one. We know you feel the same with our new family members as well.

So with that in mind. And on that note, I wish Mike the absolute enlightenment in the next few years or even more so, I pray for Mikes spiritual fulfilliness through the magical musical therapy he will be involved with in the future.

I know I speak for everyone in ACA ,when I tell you that you have our full support and we all understand why you will not be speaking to anyone for the next six weeks.
    May the Gods of Valhalla be with you my child.

14  10 Oct 2010  
  • kyriakos

kyriakos

Administrator

Toptubes wrote:
    Καλορίζικα και να σου ζήσουνε τα μωρά Μιχάλη μου. Εύχομαι να είναι αυτά που έψαχνες τόσο καιρό...καλά δεν νομίζω αλλά λέμε τώρα. Για κανένα χρόνο θα την βγάλεις μετά όλα τα μηχανήματα αρχίζουν τα δικά τους κόλπα, να πιάνουν μούχλα, βρωμάνε, χοντραίνουν δεν ακούνε το μπαμπά τους και πολλά άλλα τέτοια…και πρέπει να τα αλλάζεις...μέχρι τότε σου εύχομαι καλές ακροάσεις. Και τώρα που είσαι χαρούμενος ελπίζω να με αφήσετε να μπω στο members only forum που δεν μπορώ να μπω εδώ και 3 μήνες και ο Τόνυ δεν μπόρεσε να λύσει το τεχνικό πρόβλημα εκτός και αν με έχετε στην απέξω για να μη βλέπω τι γράφετε.
    Κυριάκος

Ούτε εγώ μπορώ να δω την private. Eχω άραγε το δικαίωμα?

15  10 Oct 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Ευχαριστώ πολύ παίδες.

* You should both be able to view the ACA Members sections.

16  11 Oct 2010  
  • kyriakos

kyriakos

Administrator

Mikekan wrote:
    * You should both be able to view the ACA Members sections.
    negative!
    17  11 Oct 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

I'll look at it again this evening.

18  11 Oct 2010  
  • Desire

Desire

Registered

And I don't get my aca email any more....like when someone writes something, I was subscribed but two days ago or three they stopped coming to me...why mike?

19  11 Oct 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

No clue

20  11 Oct 2010  
  • kyriakos

kyriakos

Administrator

Mike,

Still waiting your impressions from your new speakers...

21  15 Oct 2010  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Still trying to figure out whats going on here...

22  16 Oct 2010  

page 2/2 rows 12/22 first page  previous page  goto page...  next page  last page 
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved