Phono Stage -Graham Slee Era Gold V

• tgif

tgif

Registered

Πωλείται το άριστο phono του τίτλου σε άριστη κατάσταση λόγω αναβάθμισης σε Graham Slee Accession.
    Πρόκειται για ενα πολυβραβευμένο μηχάνημα με διθυραμβικές κριτικές απο τον Fremer και Geoff:

OK I'm going to nail my colours to the mast... (and I'm going to do the same with an arm next review...) Lucio has banned us from saying "best I've ever heard" "never heard anything as good" etc as it begs the question "compared to what?" and is often meaningless hype. But here I've listed the runners and riders, added the caveat "in my system and room" and finally "to my ears", so here goes. The Era Gold + Elevator EXP is the best phono combination for MC's I've ever heard - period... "

Geoff Husband, TNT Audio

"Given its price and its miraculous - and this agnostic means miraculous - performance. I recommend the GSP Audio Era Gold Mk.V as enthusiastically, if not more so, as I've recommended any product I've reviewed and recommended in all the years I've been doing this."

Michael Fremer, Analog Corner, Stereophile

Το δίνω με το αναβαθμισμένο τροφοδοτικό του Graham Slee στην τιμή των 500 Ευρώ

Επικοινωνία με PM

1  13 Feb 2018  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved