SONIC FRONTIERS POWER 3 new price

• JamesGRU

JamesGRU

ACA Member

ΠΩΛΟΥΝΤΑΙ ΤΕΛΙΚΟΙ ΕΝΙΣΧΥΤΕΣ SONIC FRONTIERS POWER 3 ΣΕ ΑΡΙΣΤΗ
    ΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ,ΔΕΚΤΟΣ ΕΛΕΓΧΟΣ & ΑΚΡΟΑΣΗ.
    ΤΙΜΗ:4.000
    ΤΗΛ. ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑΣ 6979796039

The internal battle between the head and the heart, between the analytical and romantic sides of our nature, is a difficult one. I'm an engineer, so it seems as if my cold, calculating side should have the upper hand. This is true in a lot of cases; most of my actions and decisions are based on straightforward, logical analyses. However, things like a house full of castaway dogs, or a garage full of quixotic British cars and Italian motorcycles, suggest that my heart holds sway reasonably—perhaps distressingly—often.

This struggle is often in full force when I venture into the audio world. Inevitably, there's a huge gap between a dispassionate accounting of a component's pluses and minuses and my holistic, emotional response to the music it produces. Perhaps this reflects shortcomings in my analysis or communication skills. Or it could be a contradiction that's inherent in trying to apply a fragmented, analytical picture to something as emotional and organic as my reaction to music.

Whatever the reason, it's rare that an audio component excels across the board: from the most analytical perspective to the most emotional. LPs, for example, have obvious flaws and don't appeal to my logical side. Yet they manage to be more musically satisfying than CD's "perfect sound forever." Conversely, when the Melos SHA-Gold preamplifier of a few years back impressed me mightily, though I was hard-pressed to come up with specific criticisms of its performance, it never seemed as musically satisfying as an analysis suggested it should be. The music never connected with me emotionally, never captured my heart.

Perhaps the best example in my recent history is a pair of integrated amps I auditioned a few years ago: one tube, one solid-state, both from the same manufacturer. The solid-state model was a technical marvel whose engineering and performance I truly admired, but when the lights went down and the music went on, I unfailingly found its tube sibling more satisfying.

This contradiction—or spectrum of response—is the backdrop against which the Sonic Frontiers Power 3 must be judged. SF has earned a reputation as a high-end heavyweight, and the Power 3 is their flagship amplifier. Its $9999/pair price tag isn't exorbitant by today's standards, but still, this isn't a case of an amplifier being "good for the price" or "a reasonable compromise." I expect a product like the Power 3 to do it all: to amaze and impress my analytical side, and to enchant and captivate my heart.

http://www.stereophile.com/tubepoweramps/400sonic/index.html

1  21 Oct 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Επειδη ξερω τα συγκεκριμενα Sonic Frontiers εγγυουμαι με τα αυτια και τα ματια μου οτι ειναι τα καλύτερα που εχω δει.

Απιστευτη κατασταση και ηχος.

ΟΧΙ δεν παιρνω ποσοστο επι της πωλησης!!!!!!!!

(Παιδια χρειαζομαι spell checker, Ελληνικο μου φαινετε!!)

2  21 Oct 2011  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Χρειάζεσαι επειγόντως spell checker, θα σε βοηθήσει και σένα να μάθεις και μετά δεν θα το χρειάζεσαι, έχει και το Firefox και το Chrome!

3  21 Oct 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Mikekan wrote:
    Χρειάζεσαι επειγόντως spell checker, θα σε βοηθήσει και σένα να μάθεις και μετά δεν θα το χρειάζεσαι, έχει και το Firefox και το Chrome!

Αντε φτιαξε τα Ελληνικα μου σε παρακαλω, ειμαι για πεταμα

Εχω Chrome και Firefox και αλλα 6 browsers, αλλα τον Chrome μου αρεσει πολυ....πως το βαζεις σε αυτο. Στο φιερ φοξ το εχω βαλει..

4  21 Oct 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

το βρηκα μου φαινεται, η οχι μαλλον...

Μεσα απο το Chrome το εβαλα αλλα δεν δουλευει...κριμας!

Τώρα δουλέυει

5  21 Oct 2011  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved