Two new members from Toronto Canada

• Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Dear members and friends of ACA. I would like to inform you that recently we have two new members from Toronto Canada.
    They are both founding members of the GTAA (Greater Toronto Area Audiophile Club) which is the most active audiophile group in Canada.
    You can see their personal profile page already listed in our site ACA members from abroad since their request got accepted by our staff.

1  19 Apr 2013  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

Nice one! Welcome!

2  19 Apr 2013  
  • Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

We are talking for super audio systems!!!!

3  19 Apr 2013  
  • panos_adgr

panos_adgr

ACA Member Audio Addicted

Welcome to both of the members!

Top system set ups!

4  19 Apr 2013  
  • wanda

wanda

Smiley Queen

Welcome dear friends from Canada!!!

5  20 Apr 2013  
  • Shodhan

Shodhan

Registered

I am honoured and grateful to be accepted as a member of the ACA which for many years has stood out as a role model for what an active Audiophile Group should look like. I look forward to many years of active involvement in the ACA and would like to extend an offer of Friendship and Hospitality to any ACA members who find themselves in the Toronto area .

Best regards

Shodhan

6  20 Apr 2013  
  • Stereopal

Stereopal

Registered

Very much honored indeed, to be part of the ACA.

I look forward to meeting some of you face to face, if that opportunity should ever come.

Thank you , From Canada,

Rick

7  20 Apr 2013  
  • Mikekan

Mikekan

ACA Member

The honor is ours guys! Hope to see you around our forums so we can get to know each other!

8  20 Apr 2013  
  • Stereopal

Stereopal

Registered

The ACA group has been a model for the GTAA (Greater Toronto Area Audiophile Club), and as such we have every intention to establish an international relationship.

If any ACA member should ever come to Canada, it would be our pleasure for us to host a meeting to welcome any ACA members, and to make you feel at home. The Audiophiles in Canada welcomes you !

We look forward to participating in your forum.

Regards,

Rick

9  20 Apr 2013  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

welcome..!! it is a pleasure and a honor for us to join our club..

10  21 Apr 2013  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved