discussion about manos DIY cables...

• gherop

gherop

ACA Member

AURORA (Junior sexy pappou with nice legs aurora is on a distinguished road, I love music, but I love making music with my wife more....)

VS

Manos_Bits (What I Believe In... And Never Have Seen... Is God And Universe..)

Can't sleep, Please ASAP !!!

13  13 Jan 2011  
  • andreasecon

andreasecon

ACA Member

George my boy, in English please !

14  13 Jan 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

gherop wrote:
    AURORA (Junior sexy pappou with nice legs aurora is on a distinguished road, I love music, but I love making music with my wife more....)
    VS
    Manos_Bits (What I Believe In... And Never Have Seen... Is God And Universe..)
    Can't sleep, Please ASAP !!!

Let' s do it this Saturday... What you say...

15  13 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I am sitting next to sexy legs and he wants to put the test on hold until we go his house for the meeting next Saturday....

16  13 Jan 2011  
  • aurora

aurora

Registered

Can't sleep, Please ASAP !!![/QUOTE]

Dear Mr. President, say it like Marolyn Monroe would say it please, my baby...

You can't sleep because of your own reasons...maybe those reasons which might have to be for a wire being made for you....

Do net get nervous, liftoff is approaching......9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.....1.9....1.8.....17....tick tock tick tock

17  13 Jan 2011  
  • aurora

aurora

Registered

Manos_Bits wrote:
    Let' s do it this Saturday... What you say...

Dear Manos....

Once when I went for a colonoscopy I had seen red white wires.....lol

Seriously, after seeing your work (photos) I must congratulate you once more for your effort which is serious, and MUCH BETTER than my first wire. A comparison between the wires you made, though using others technology, I mean the silver strand bought ready, will drive us to significant conclusions.

I agree to this comparison, but this must take place after my meeting. I have taken them to church now to be blessed. This takes 40 days. As everything when it comes to GODS or SEMIGODS!!!!

18  13 Jan 2011  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

aurora wrote:
    Dear Manos....
    Once when I went for a colonoscopy I had seen red white wires.....lol
    Seriously, after seeing your work (photos) I must congratulate you once more for your effort which is serious, and MUCH BETTER than my first wire. A comparison between the wires you made, though using others technology, I mean the silver strand bought ready, will drive us to significant conclusions.
    I agree to this comparison, but this must take place after my meeting. I have taken them to church now to be blessed. This takes 40 days. As everything when it comes to GODS or SEMIGODS!!!!

My friend Aurora... Thank you much for your good words... And remember... in my life I am always ready to learn and respect...

I agree for the comparison... after the meeting... At least we shall have fun... As always ACA friends... If we drink and some raki... we shall hear angels coming from cables...

(Talking about angels, I believe 40 days blessing is not enough for your cables... give them some more time !!! )

19  13 Jan 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

YOU guys are amaaaaaaazingly funny!!!

20  13 Jan 2011  

page 2/2 rows 12/20 first page  previous page  goto page...  next page  last page 
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved