Physic Harmonics Speaker Cables

• Devaka

Devaka

Registered

I took a chance on a pair of Physic Harmonics speaker cables handmade by Andreas Pollakis ACA member. Previously I used speaker cables by Acoustic Zen, Cardas, Silversmith Audio, Nirvana, DanaCable, Sahuaro to name a few. I was sceptical about the Physic Harmonic and was unimpressed on first hearing. Andreas informed that the cable needs to 'burn in' at least 100 hours. He was right. After many hours the Physic Harmonics cables opened up sounding incredibly natural. Unlike most of the big name cables I owned, they have a rare ability to sound equally good with both rock and jazz. Well done Andreas! My system is featured in Audiogon Devaka's System

1  24 Sep 2016  
  • Devaka

Devaka

Registered

Forgot to mention, I'm an audiophile living in Sri Lanka.

2  24 Sep 2016  
  • Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Hello dear friend and welcome to our site and forum... If you like you can publish some pictures of your system in here...

3  25 Sep 2016  
  • Pollakisandreas

Pollakisandreas

Registered

Dear musiclover Devaka, thank you very much for your positive critisism about my DIY cables. My aim was just as you mention to improve what I was hearing... Of course I will never stop improving. Our Audiophile Club is created for this reason. We meet at members homes in order to enjoy our systems and listen to music but we also try to upgrade and improve.
    I saw your beautiful system in the link you wrote
    Audiogon Devaka's System and I thank you for mentioning my name in your club. Its my honour!! Hope to be in touch.

Andreas Pollakis

4  3 Dec 2016  
  • Pollakisandreas

Pollakisandreas

Registered

Toptubes wrote:
    Hello dear friend and welcome to our site and forum... If you like you can publish some pictures of your system in here...

As our friend Devaka mentioned the photos are in the link

Audiogon Devaka's System. Please see them there.

5  3 Dec 2016  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved