Dewald V - New Moderator in Audio Discussions in English

• Dewald V

Dewald V

Registered

Trouble wrote:
    Is that a Dew possibility? Can that EVER happen?

Ahhh! Tony knows me to well! ;-)

13  1 Sep 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Actually Dew, now that your building your own speakers, you should tell us what your NEW speakers are going to be....

Above all, we all know you for changing speakers more often than others!

14  14 Sep 2010  
  • Dewald V

Dewald V

Registered

Trouble wrote:
    Actually Dew, now that your building your own speakers, you should tell us what your NEW speakers are going to be....
    Above all, we all know you for changing speakers more often than others!

No new speakers at the moment Tony. The next project to be finished is that Single Ended Triode amp I am working on for ages now... it must get a nice case and then I can use it with the red speakers.

15  15 Sep 2010  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

Well good luck in your ventures and keep us posted dude. Please try to contribute to the site as you r as valuable as gold to us....but in Greece, due to our economic problems, we use glass instead of diamonds.

T

16  15 Sep 2010  
  • Dewald V

Dewald V

Registered

Trouble wrote:
    Well good luck in your ventures and keep us posted dude. Please try to contribute to the site as you r as valuable as gold to us....but in Greece, due to our economic problems, we use glass instead of diamonds.
    T

Thank you Tony. Appreciated as always! I'll try my best to contribute.. thats when I have time and something of value to write here.

17  15 Sep 2010  

page 2/2 rows 12/17 first page  previous page  goto page...  next page  last page 
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved