YPSILON Review from Spain

• gherop

gherop

ACA Member

Άλλο ένα διθυραμβικό άρθρο από την Ισπανία αυτή τη φορά

Previo Ypsilon PST 100 mkii-Etapas Ypsilon Aelius 2

Σχολιάζει ο Reviewer:
    "Before concluding, I would like to make a small comparison between the protagonists of this article and my usual amplification system, formed by the Wavac PR‐T1 pre‐amp and the Jadis JA‐200 amplifiers.
    The Japanese Wavac pre‐amp is a magnificent product; I would rank it among the finest valve amplifiers in the world. Having said this, I must confess that the Ypsilon PST 100 MKII has surpassed in every category my beloved Japanese manufacturer. In size alone, the instruments are larger than the Wavac pre‐amp. Even this, which might be considered an advantage,cannot account for such major differences in refinement, silence, fidelity and naturalness.
    It’s tough for me to write these words since I’ve long considered Wavac “a master” in each of these categories. I think this writing clearly illustrates the quality of this pre‐amplifier, it’s fabulous.
    The Aelius amplifiers have also widely surpassed the French amplification system in each and every one of the reviewable categories including the most outstanding ones in valve amplifiers such as richness, timbre and openness at the highest frequencies. Naturally, it is easier to comment on the speed, control of the lowest frequencies and silence".
    Το Σάββατο 25 Ιαν. θα έχουμε την ευκαιρία να ακούσουμε στη Μηνιαία Συγκέντρωση του ACA κάτι ανάλογο με αυτό που άκουσε ο Reviewer. Όμως θα είναι ακόμα καλύτερο το αποτέλεσμα γιατί και τα ηχεία που θα ακούσουμε είναι εξωπραγματικά οδηγούμενα με 2 ζεύγη τελικών...

1  23 Jan 2014  
  • kotsidisjohn

kotsidisjohn

ACA Member

Μπραβο στα παιδια, σουπερ!

Μακαρι να χα κ γω ετσι , 2 τετοια κομματακια, αλλα...

Παντως οσες φορες τ ακουσα, μ εντυπωσιασαν!

2  23 Jan 2014  
  • Manos_Bits

Manos_Bits

Chairman Administrator

όσοι πάνε το Σάββατο στον Άκι ας κρατάνε μαζί τους καλού κακού τίποτα διπλά σώβρακα, πάνες, μπεμπιλίνα και σαγονοδέστρες...

επίσης ας κρατάνε και τίποτα φάρμακα για την πίεση και κανα ηρεμιστικό...

3  23 Jan 2014  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved