Optimisation of the listening room: The Brodule

• Stephane

Stephane

Registered

I want to share my impressions on a great DIY device which optimises the sound in the listening room. It's called The Brodule and has been invented by Audiophile Apiguide, a French audiophile. It's simple and cheap to make (€40) and produces extraordinary results.To me, the Brodule is one of the best DIY audio tweaks of all times as far as room optimisation is concerned. It will change your listening experience.

Please have a look at my blog.
    http://brodule.blogspot.com/

This is not a joke. It really works.

1  10 Jul 2011  
  • Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Hi Stephane.
    Where can I get the material and the instructions how to make one of this devices??

2  10 Jul 2011  
  • Toptubes

Toptubes

ACA Member

Stephane are you from France?? If yes can you inform me if there are any audiophile societies like ACA in France and how we can get in contact with them?

3  10 Jul 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

great....if toptubes gets it we can exchange with the french Audiophile club.....

4  11 Jul 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

i cant get into the blog from my Archos 70H!!!! and i wanted to read what was written..

5  11 Jul 2011  
  • Stephane

Stephane

Registered

Hello,

The instructions are written on my blog page and on the webpages for which I provide a link (you can have the French pages automatically translated by Google, if you type the right key words in a google search, eg "Brodule" "Audiophile apiguide" and you can copy a bit of French text from the webpages so that google searches for it, then on the left margin of the google page showing the google results you will see that you can translate the results in whatever language you like).

For the material, I don't know what you have in Greece, in terms of stores and webmerchants.

You need to buy: paste for decorative arts that hardens with air like clay or buy real white clay; steel balls of a certain size, and rectangular magnets for cupboards of 6kg strength. In France, you can buy all this on the web. For Greece, I am sure you will find the answer.

6  13 Jul 2011  
  • Stephane

Stephane

Registered

Yes, I am from France.

In France, to my knowledge, there are very view audiophile societies. There is an association of audiophiles who do a lot of DIY: see http://www.melaudia.net, but I don't know if they speak English at all. I know from their website that they organise meetings and audition trips to see and hear someone's installation.

7  13 Jul 2011  
  • Trouble

Trouble

ACA Member

I find it hard to believe that a country as rich in Audiophile history (France) and manufacturing does not have incredible Audiophile magazines..which will know the dealers which FOR SURE know of the clubs..But anyways if Topfee can get the design..then we can test it .and u can test our design..

8  13 Jul 2011  
  • Stephane

Stephane

Registered

The Brodule seems to produce the same results as a super tweeter.

See: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-super-tweeter.htm

9  14 Jul 2011  
(C) ACA - All Rights Reserved